Saturday, June 9, 2007

byebye nice house & room

yup, we gotta shift outta our nice cosy house
arghhhhhhhh!!!
i love this room & house
don't wanna shift!
dunno why we hafta shift also
gonna hv a mtg tmr morning
guess we'll know the reason then
gonna shift this coming weds

time has been flying by so very quickly
this week just flew by with all our trainings that ran for 4 full days
9plus all the way to 7plus in the evening
in a flash, it’s already Sunday
and it’s about a mth til we stop work
that is super fast
I’m really gonna miss this place
The half county half city feel…
The weather is getting really nice, hot & sunny
But its not at all humid like s’pore, cos the cold, aircon kinda wind still blows

some of us had a day off yesterday (Friday)
had such a good day off
woke up late
went for a jog
then to the supermarket
cooked lunch
and headed to the water park to play!!!
Feeling’s so different when u’re playing instead of guarding
And then we went to the 3 piers to sit all the rides!!!!
It was shiooooookkkk man
Realized that as I grew older, these rides have no kick any more.haha
Love the free-falling feeling
I’ll wanna go bungee jumping if I have the chance
There’s reverse bungee here, but we hafta pay to ride, so don’t think I’ll have the chance to try it
Took sooooo many photos
But the internet is so slow so I’ll just upload a few for now & more nxt time

I’m now helping with lifeguard trainings
Training the other new lifeguard that come in
The only guard from my batch to help. haha
Apparently I was supposed to be a supervisor
But I think because I’m leaving in abt a mth’s time
They didn’t promote me
So I’m helping with trainings, which are conducted by the supervisors as well as our managers, etc of the waterpark
Gonna be pro at this soon man
This is my 3rd time going through this
And gonna do it for another few more times
But I kinda miss guarding
Haven’t really jumped into save any one yet
I should get my chance soon I hope
So exciting! Ocean Oasis, the other water park down at surfside is gonna open soon!! There’s like a swim up bar & stuff…this park’s much more happening, and much bigger than Raging Waters…

Really wanna thank God for all the blessings He’s given to me
And the favour He’s given me with my employers
And for protecting us here…it can get kinda dangerous
Oh oh & also for giving me a superb memory that earned me $20 cos I managed to memorise everybody’s name (think 60+) in the training class..hahaha

Ok I gotta report to work at 8am!!!
Tiring siaaaaaaaaaa (derek’s fav word which all of us have been using a lot these days.hahaha)

Arghhhhhhhhh the net is soooo slow
Can’t get any pix up now
Will do it soon

No comments: