Saturday, June 9, 2007

pics of day off

xianzhen & me on the sky ride (sth like the chair lift thinge)
me only with the pier behind
jingyi & claire with a beautiful shot of the pier & wildwood behind them
the other 2 piers as seen from Adventure Pier (the pier furtherest away...where i work as a ride operator)the endless Atlantic Oceanthe atomosfear, just goes up slowly, then shoots down. love that feeling man! haha
3 girls, daryl chee & his kiddy ride which we sat
the small cars of darchee's ride
4 of us in some mini roller coaster
jingyi, xianzhen, me & claire at Surfside Pier
shot of me & claire on some roller coaster ride called the NorEaster
stephy's house.super nice
singaporean lifeguards. not all of us were there..supposed to celebrate somebody's bday, but the bday boy wasn't even there...check us out man.all chao da.... more photos are with my other friends..will upload more soon

No comments: